Discovering languages around the world and meeting the people who speak them. As Lindsay Williams of Lindsay Does Languages and husband Ashley travel the globe, they share stories and interviews of the multicultural places they visit, with a focus on the multilingual, bilingual and monolingual people they meet along the way. Perfect for polyglots and armchair travellers alike, this documentary series is essential listening for anyone who loves language learning, travel, or learning about other cultures.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 3 at 18:05:22 UTC. Refresh this page