We are Alondo, Bevan, Cynthia, Jen, and Stephanie and we welcome you to Be Bitwise! This podcast will hopefully provide great insight into the world of technology, the history of how all these innovations came to be, and how you can be an integral part of its future.
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- The audio of this podcast has an HTTP address, and not HTTPS. If it isn’t also available as HTTPS, it is no longer playable in any embedded player on an HTTPS site in Google Chrome.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and Spotify. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i5q07/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made Nov 26 at 22:25:49 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Dec 26. Rebuild this page now