Medtech Mindset has been in hibernation the last couple of years. It’s coming back! If you have suggestions on topics or speakers, please send email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MedTech Mindset brings together thought leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, clinicians, and other guests from the medical device and health technologies industries. We discuss:-Exciting new Medtech Projects, Companies, and Trends-Engineering, Design and Prototyping-Fundraising and Investor Pitching-Intellectual Property Issues-How to Collect, Evaluate and Present Clinical Data-Regulatory Pathway Approaches-Reimbursement and CMS CodesMedTech Mindset is a production of Archimedic, a medical device development firm with offices in Boston and Philadelphia. About Archimedic: Archimedic partners with innovators to transform novel concepts into market-ready medical devices that improve and save lives.From surgical instrumentation and point-of-care diagnostics to medical robotics, wearables,and drug delivery devices, Archimedic accelerates the development of breakthrough medicaltechnologies from napkin sketch through production.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Kajabi.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 09:21:51 UTC. Refresh this page