Philosophy For Daily Living
David Hirschorn is the host of Philosophy for Daily Living podcast. Philosophy means “love of wisdom.” Philosophy is the best way to discover how to live. Topics include eastern, western, middle eastern teachings including interviews with specialists in all things philosophical!
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iHeartRadio, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 04:27:11 UTC. Refresh this page