Amidst big data, algorithms and automation, marketers have forgotten their holy grail – brand fame. Fame trumps awareness and should be the single biggest objective for every marketer. Awareness can be bought, fame requires a whole lot more. Hosts Craig Rodney and Dean Oelschig explore the theory, tactics and bring you expert interviews to help marketers rethink their priorities and the case of creativity.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from iono.fm.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Stitcher, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 00:36:58 UTC. Refresh this page