Digital Photography Life - Make Every Shot Count : Digital Camera Reviews | Tutorials
What is the best lens to use if you are shooting a portrait? Is now a good time to buy a new DSLR or should you wait for whatever is coming next? What software makes the most of your photos and is it worth the price? Which products and accessories must you have in your camera bag, and which can you avoid? What are the best resources for digital camera reviews and price comparisons?
If you have ever asked questions like those, you will find the answers on Digital Photography Life: Make Every Shot Count, with Scott Sherman and Michael Stein. Scott and Michael are long-time digital photography enthusiasts who have been following the industry for many years. Best friends in real life, Scott and Michael approach their photography with the same passion and enthusiasm you bring to your shooting.
On every episode, Scott and Michael discuss what is new in the world of digital photography, including coverage of the latest digital cameras, digital photography accessories and software; There are always new products and techniques out there to enhance your photography; Scott and Michael give you the information you need to decide which ones merit your consideration.
Digital Photography Life also features interviews with leading photographers, instructors and innovators in the field of digital photography, and in-depth talks with the digital camera technology companies like Canon, Nikon and Adobe that make the tools you want to know more about.
And did we mention the contests? Scott and Michael love nothing more than giving away the latest books, training resources, camera accessories and software to their listeners. The only thing better than getting the latest and greatest goodies is getting them for free.
But beyond the tips, techniques, news, interviews and reviews, what you might like most about Digital Photography Life is the friendship and community you will find with Scott, Michael and your fellow listeners. Scott and Michael approach every episode with the good humor and the excitement of true fanboys. As the founding hosts of the highly-successful, Podcast Award-nominated The Digital Photography Show, Scott and Michael have built a dedicated and lively community of advanced amateurs and professionals.
Come join the party at Digital Photography Life and be sure to bring your cameras!
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast name is
"Digital Photography Life - Make Every Shot Count : Digital Camera Reviews | Tutorials "and has a space at the end. This can cause some issues with apps and other services: we’d recommend it’s removed using the host’s dashboard.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- The audio of this podcast has an HTTP address, and not HTTPS. If it isn’t also available as HTTPS, it is no longer playable in any embedded player on an HTTPS site in Google Chrome.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 6 at 00:42:16 UTC. Refresh this page