TINY GIANT MARKETING | SEO, Marketing, Branding, Funnels, Website Design, Social Media for Entrepreneurs
Ready for your small business to make a big impact? It’s time to stop being intimidated by marketing. Tiny Giant Marketing is a podcast for bold entrepreneurs who are ready to level up their marketing strategies. If you have a business but you have no idea how to get more clients, how to improve your website or funnel conversion, how to drive traffic from search results or how to brand your business, you are in the right place. I’m Emily Fontes and I’ve been an SEO wizard, website whisperer, brand stylist and marketing maven for 20 years. My superpower is teaching motivated DIY entrepreneurs simple marketing strategies that they can implement quickly. If you want to get found online, attract your perfect clients and create raving fans, this is the podcast for you.
This podcast rebranded from She Can SEO to Tiny Giant Marketing in January 2021.
Topics: SEO, search engine optimization, website design, funnel design, conversion, organic traffic, paid advertising, social media, branding, logos, Wordpress, ClickFunnels, copywriting, email marketing.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Podbean to help TINY GIANT MARKETING | SEO, Marketing, Branding, Funnels, Website Design, Social Media for Entrepreneurs to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Podbean is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Podbean may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. TINY GIANT MARKETING | SEO, Marketing, Branding, Funnels, Website Design, Social Media for Entrepreneurs may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
TINY GIANT MARKETING | SEO, Marketing, Branding, Funnels, Website Design, Social Media for Entrepreneurs is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Podbean.
- The name of this podcast could be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- The author of this podcast appears to be keyword-stuffed. It may get kicked from Apple Podcasts.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Spotify and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 19 at 21:22:53 UTC. Refresh this page