The Child Whisperer Podcast with Carol Tuttle & Anne Brown
If you ever feel uncertain about how to solve a parenting problem, the Child Whisperer podcast is for you. Carol Tuttle and her co-host Anne Tuttle Brown help you be a better parent, 15 minutes at a time.
Carol Tuttle is a mother of 5 and grandmother of 10. Author of the best-selling book, The Child Whisperer. Her insights will bring more joy and cooperation into your family. She is an expert on human nature and presents her understanding’s in her easy to learn Energy Profiling system.
Carol’s daughter, Anne Tuttle Brown, is currently raising 3 young children. She is an expert in the 4 Energy Types. Her parenting stories and solutions will encourage and inspire you.
Have a parenting question? Send it to: email@example.com
Learn more at www.thechildwhisperer.com
This podcast is insecure
Stats: Statistics are produced by Blog Talk Radio to help The Child Whisperer Podcast with Carol Tuttle & Anne Brown to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure.
The Child Whisperer Podcast with Carol Tuttle & Anne Brown is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This uses an insecure connection. This podcast uses an HTTP, not HTTPS, address for its RSS feed (as entered in Apple Podcasts or the Podcast Index). It is not encrypted, and may allow people who can see your internet traffic - like your internet service provider, employer or even your government - to know that you listen to this podcast.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Blog Talk Radio.
- The & character might make your podcast harder to search for - it’s a special character that needs careful encoding to always work in apps and websites, and it makes things complicated to request podcasts using voice assistants. How about using Blog Talk Radio’s dashboard to call it
The Child Whisperer Podcast with Carol Tuttle and Anne Browninstead?
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i3wu9/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from Blog Talk Radio if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .