Le'o 'Oe Kalifanafana
Le’o 'Oe Kalifanafana was established to communicate Government initiatives and programmes to Tongan families. The programme encourages people to access these opportunities, while developing and sustaining skills that will be useful in the long term. Le’o 'Oe Kalifanafana recognises the importance of improving not only social and economic status of Pacific people, but also the cultural and spiritual aspects of life. The radio programme features current issues relating to social and economic development, news of Government programmes and services, news and current affairs from Tonga, a special children’s programme, and Christian life teachings.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 6 at 04:14:07 UTC. Refresh this page