Living with Coronavirus
Over the past few weeks, we’ve all found ourselves living in a world that is very different. The Coronavirus is scary and we do not know what the future holds. Uncertainty, fear, anxiety, and anticipation creep into our everyday lives, but there is a silver lining. As we’re forced to slow down our lives, many of us find ourselves connecting with others, rediscovering activities we’re passionate about, reprioritizing our lives. We want to share the good things that have come out of this unfortunate situation.
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iVoox, and Bullhorn. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Link direct to an episode
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
Get a universal link
https://podnews.net/podcast/i3oiw/listen is a so-called universal link: it will automatically open Google Podcasts on Android phones, Apple Podcasts on iOS devices, or this page. Both Apple Podcasts and the Google Podcasts player are pre-installed on every phone.
A QR code to this URL is a great way to share your podcast. You’ll find a QR code at the top of this page on desktop. It’s particularly ideal for business cards, posters or conventions.
But - you are always better to fully control your own podcast and not rely on any third-party - even us. So, here’s the code to add a universal link to your own website. Copy/paste this HTML into a new file on your website, and link to that instead.
Don’t code? Here are more universal link providers you can use.
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Cache: This podcast page made Oct 4 at 10:53:43 UTC. It’s scheduled for update on Nov 3. Rebuild this page now