From a Certain Point of View
Credits: Adam Goswick (Editor, Host, Producer), Josh Rausch (Producer, Host) (edit)
We are looking at our favorite movie and TV franchises (and maybe a little bit more) from a certain point of view. We love diving into conflict in the stories we love, understanding both sides of the story, and discussing what we can learn. And every once in a while we’ll sprinkle in a fresh review or something totally off the cuff! Hosted by Josh and Adam.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help From a Certain Point of View to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. From a Certain Point of View may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
From a Certain Point of View is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox and Luminary. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 18 at 04:05:08 UTC. Refresh this page