EWS - Efficiently Work Sport
Credits: Goncalo Marques (Editor, Producer, Host) (edit)
To assist you in “Efficiently Work Sports” Practice, we share grounded knowledge from Psychology areas, and Motor Learning + Skill Development.
With professionals, EWS aims to provide Athletes, Coaches, and Parents with ways to improve Performance and Learning consistenly, while caring for Mental Health, and promoting it.
From 5 Series, we offer diverse content for users to choose from:
Expert Interviews | QBIO “Quick Bring It On” messages | IQ “Insight Quotes” | FR “Fresh Research” | PotW “Post of the Week"
Quickly voice us your thoughts & questions at www.speakpipe.com/ewspodcast
All content is aimed for Prevention and Educational Purposes, only.
If you feel you are under intolerable physical strain, mentally struggling, or in any bigger pain, we always recommend seeking a Psychologist for starting Psychotherapy 🙂
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- Before May 2021, this podcast was hosted on Podbean.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on July 28 at 13:27:43 UTC. Refresh this page