Talk is Chic
Crystele is a black woman dedicated to improving your quality of life by talking about it! Join the conversation for weekly installments of Talk Is Chic’s short and impactful episodes that empower you to be your best self and live your best life.
Within each episode, you will find actionable guidance and self improvement strategies that are are guaranteed to take your mental, physical, spiritual and emotional well being to the next level!
Powered by @cryssk on IG and Twitter
Learn more about Talk Is Chic:
via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
On IG: @thetalkischicpodcast
On Twitter: @talkischicpod
On Facebook: The Talk Is Chic Podcast
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion and uses a unique domain
Stats: Statistics are produced by Libsyn to help Talk is Chic to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and user agent is used to help calculate this figure. Libsyn is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Libsyn may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Talk is Chic may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Talk is Chic is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this individual podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This podcast uses a unique RSS domain. This podcast is the only one that we’re aware of which uses a domain of thetalkischicpodcast.libsyn.com for its RSS feed. Domains are always visible to anyone who can see your internet traffic - your internet service provider, employer or even your government - even when you use HTTPS connections. If your podcast app uses the RSS feed directly, you can be tracked as a listener to this podcast every time your phone checks for a new episode.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Libsyn.
- Podcast episode titles seem to include episode numbers, which is against Apple Podcasts guidelines and makes it harder to listen to your podcast on smart speakers. Here is what Apple wants to do, and why.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music and iVoox. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on August 5 at 16:49:36 UTC. Refresh this page