Re:Teaching. Conversations with Educators
Re:Teaching provides professional development for teachers through conversations with leading authors, experts and thinkers in the world of education.
Guests share their expertise, observations, ideas, and suggestions on professional development that educators can bring into their teaching practice right away.
Early guests include experts like Penny Kittle, Kathy Collins, Samantha Bennett, and Sarah Thomas.
Conversations cover classroom topics like writing workshop, reading workshop, book choice, independent reading, conferring, teacher collaboration, connection in the classroom, mentoring, coaching, community in the classroom, student engagement, close reading, classroom management, Common Core State Standards (CCSS), classroom libraries, and other topics that help teachers improve their inquiry-based and research-based teaching of reading and writing.
Re:Teaching is hosted by Kevin Carlson, founder of The Teacher Learning Sessions who has worked with top authors from publishing companies like Heinemann, Scholastic, Corwin, Stenhouse, and others. He owns and operates Seed Multimedia LLC, a Boston-based video and digital content production services company.
Keep up to date with Podnews
Information for podcasters
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from Transistor.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, iVoox, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- Get Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, get a magic link for social media, or a QR code.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host. That will share some data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This page was produced on June 24 at 09:34:25 UTC. Refresh this page