Stories to Read, Words to Know, Level A
Stories to Read, Words to Know, Level A contains 12 meaningful stories that connect to
students’ lives. Students are engaged by the charming illustrations and encouraged by the simple stories
that help them build confidence while they increase their English vocabulary. The Stories to Read,
Words to Know audio component contains two types of readings: 1) a Read Along and 2) an Echo Reading.
Learners listen to the Read Along and follow along silently in their books. The Read Along, read by a
skilled adult reader, models pronunciation and intonation and guides learners through the story with a
bell that indicates when to turn the page. The Echo Reading is read by a skilled adult reader one
sentence, phrase, or paragraph at a time and is echoed by student readers. The learner joins in echoing
in unison with the student readers. Participating in an Echo Reading helps learners to gain confidence
while reading aloud, supports them in reading material that may be too difficult to read independently,
and provides practice with proper phrasing and expression.
© ℗ & 2008 Evan-Moor Educational Publishers · more infoArtwork and data is from the podcast’s open RSS feed; we link directly to audio · Read our DMCA procedure
Get it free
Information for podcasters
- Podcast GUID:
- This podcast doesn’t have a trailer. Apple Podcasts has a specific episode type for a trailer, which also gets used by Spotify and many other podcast apps: but there isn’t one correctly marked in the RSS feed from the host.
- The audio of this podcast has an HTTP address, and not HTTPS. If it isn’t also available as HTTPS, it is no longer playable in any embedded player on an HTTPS site in Google Chrome.
- This podcast’s RSS feed is not secure. Apple may require this in future.
- This podcast appears to be missing from Amazon Music, Spotify, and iHeartRadio. We list all the podcast directories to be in.
- See all episodes
- See this podcast’s listener numbers, contact details and more at Rephonic
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed with Livewire or CastFeedValidator
Privacy: The player will download audio directly from the host if you listen. That shares data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Affiliate links: This page links to Apple Podcasts. We may receive a commission for purchases made via those links.
Cache: This podcast page made . Scheduled for update on .