French for Beginners
A language learning podcast from: Linguistica 360
Add hosts, guests and other creators at Podchaser
We proudly present a one-of-a kind educational program for beginners that includes vocabulary, grammar, exercises, dialogue, and much more in the form of a theatrical performance!
The plot of the play is simple. Valerie, our French tutor, gives one-on-one lessons to beginner students. Valerie has three rules for her students:
1. Complete the assigned lesson on the website and memorize new vocabulary on the flashcards before coming in for one-on-one studies.
2. You can talk about anything, as long as you employ grammar introduced in the lesson.
3. Don’t be afraid to switch to English if you don’t know how to say something in French - but switch back to French as soon as you can!
Follow our heroes from Act 1, with conversation mostly in English, to Act 30, where they speak mostly French!
Together with Valerie’s colorful students, you will learn the fundamentals of French grammar and expressions. Your vocabulary will expand rapidly and naturally, and your comprehension skills will improve dramatically.
Enjoy the characters, their secrets, desires, and motivations to learn French! Follow the 3 Valerie’s rules and learn with our students, Michelle, Jack, and Kevin! Bon voyage!
Apps shown above are appropriate for your device. See all platforms.
Information for podcasters
- Get official Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, or get a magic link for social media.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host, and in doing so will share some personal data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Links: Bullhorn, iHeartRadio, iVoox, Spotify and Stitcher do not have official APIs: we are using best endeavours to match their podcast catalogue with this podcast. Status: As of Feb 27, 2020, the Stitcher API we use is unreliable, and may fail.
Cache: We cache most information on these pages for seven days; audio analysis for considerably longer. This page was produced on March 23 at 06:46:25 UTC. Flush the cache