One Word to Live By
A christianity podcast from: Jonny Galan
Add hosts, guests and other creators at Podchaser
We live in a day and age where there seems to be little objectivity to how we live our lives. The reality is that there is only one Truth from whence we can derive the true source of a meaningful life. His name is Jesus Christ; the Word of God. This Word of God is filled with truth upon truth that God has intended to impact our lives in a very real and powerful way. In fact, Jesus said that He came so that we may have life and that more abundantly. Overcoming the difficult and the mundane aspects of every day life and grasping that abundant life we’ve been promised by our savior starts with an exploration of the Word of God. I want to invite you to join me on a journey through His word via this Bible Commentary Podcast.
There are three things I’m hoping will happen through this Podcast:
1. I want to chronicle my journey through Scripture, and track the amazing truths of God’s Word which are forming me, my faith and my future every day.
2. By God’s grace, I believe this will be a blessing to those who listen. I trust that through the Holy Spirit’s work, what I say here will impact my listeners where they’re at and with the very truth they desperately need to hear.
3. I want to provide a medium of encouragement for the saints seeking to dig deeper into the word of God, and for the sinners who need to be confronted with the Word of God and surrender to Jesus Christ.
I am praying that you are blessed as we explore the boundless riches of the Word of God, because afterall, there is only One Word to Live By.
Intro & Outro Music: (C) Vertical Church Band 2011, (C) Andy Rozier 2010, (C) James MacDonald 2010.
Apps shown above are appropriate for your device. See all platforms.
Information for podcasters
- Get official Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, or get a magic link for social media.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host, and in doing so will share some personal data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Links: Bullhorn, iHeartRadio, iVoox, Spotify and Stitcher do not have official APIs: we are using best endeavours to match their podcast catalogue with this podcast. Status: As of Feb 27, 2020, the Stitcher API we use is unreliable, and may fail.
Cache: We cache most information on these pages for seven days; audio analysis for considerably longer. This page was produced on April 2 at 22:01:46 UTC. Flush the cache