Learning from the Curve
A education podcast from: Kristen Porter
Add hosts, guests and other creators at Podchaser
Learning from the Curve - because life doesn’t care who’s at the plate, it will always throw the curve.
The good news is you don’t have to strike out. In fact, this could be the most beautiful home run in the history of the game.
The Learning from the Curve Podcast was started for the following reasons:
1. To honor my daughter Paige who changed my life in every way possible. She opened my eyes to the pain and suffering around me. She taught me to look into people’s eyes, smile and genuinely ask how they’re doing. She showed me that we should handle everyone with genuine love and care.
2. To remind myself and others that we are not alone in dealing with difficult life circumstances.
3. To inspire friendships and foster healing through the sharing of our personal curveballs.
Apps shown above are appropriate for your device. See all platforms.
Information for podcasters
- Get official Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, or get a magic link for social media.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host, and in doing so will share some personal data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Links: Bullhorn, iHeartRadio, iVoox, Spotify and Stitcher do not have official APIs: we are using best endeavours to match their podcast catalogue with this podcast. Stitcher’s website is currently (Aug 2020) not allowing us to check for this podcast’s inclusion.
Cache: We cache most information on these pages, and are currently caching pages for at least fourteen days. This page was produced on September 17 at 06:40:56 UTC. Flush the cache