Living Prana Vida
A nutrition podcast from: Amelia Barnes
Add hosts, guests and other creators at Podchaser
Are you feeling like you want more meaning and purpose in your life? Do you ever feel overwhelmed by the chaos and challenges you are up against? Then this is the podcast for YOU. In each episode, Amelia Barnes will deep dive into how we can overcome our biggest obstacles, fears and insecurities, and create lives that are truly aligned with our passions and values.
Through personal reflections and intimate conversations with thought leaders, experts, and inspiring souls, Amelia explores what it means to walk in your truth, your love, your joy, and your grief.
Globally known on Instagram as @ameliakyoga, Amelia is a yoga teacher, environmentalist, wife, mother, founder of eco-friendly clothing brand PranaVidaStyle.com and author of Landon’s Legacy - the riveting story of her son’s brief, yet powerful, life. If you have been waiting for the inspiration to turn your pain into your purpose and manifest your dreams --- click play.
Some of the topics explored on the podcast are:
- mindfulness, yoga and self growth
- wellness and plant-based nutrition
- living a low waste, minimalist lifestyle
- conscious parenting and relationships
- entrepreneurship, manifestation and finding your purpose
- overcoming loss and hardship
- body image and self-love
- living in the “flow” and in alignment with your values
Apps shown above are appropriate for your device. See all platforms.
Information for podcasters
- Get official Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, or get a magic link for social media.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host, and in doing so will share some personal data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Links: Bullhorn, iHeartRadio, iVoox, Spotify and Stitcher do not have official APIs: we are using best endeavours to match their podcast catalogue with this podcast. Status: As of Feb 27, 2020, the Stitcher API we use is unreliable, and may fail.
Cache: We cache most information on these pages for seven days; audio analysis for considerably longer. This page was produced on May 18 at 02:13:15 UTC. Flush the cache