Open Bar Fantasy Baseball Podcast
A sports podcast from: Tony Tamburini
Add hosts, guests and other creators at Podchaser
OBFB is a passion project to rival mainstream fantasy baseball pundits through analytics and contrarian thinking styles. Currently utilizing two different options of shows.
1) Quick Hitter update shows. Here we focus on recent fantasy relevance over the past week. A brief 20 minute hot or not, if you will.
2) A deeper dive into analytics with @openbarben in an array of segments to discuss player profiles as well as updates in order for you to stay ahead of your league mates in fantasy baseball.
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion
Stats: Statistics are produced by Anchor to help Open Bar Fantasy Baseball Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and useragent is used to help calculate this figure. Anchor is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Anchor may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Open Bar Fantasy Baseball Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Open Bar Fantasy Baseball Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
Apps shown above are appropriate for your device. See all platforms.
Information for podcasters
- Get official Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, or get a magic link for social media.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host, and in doing so will share some personal data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Links: Bullhorn, iHeartRadio, iVoox and Spotify do not have official APIs: we are using best endeavours to match their podcast catalogue with this podcast.
Cache: We cache most information on these pages, and are currently caching pages for at least fourteen days. This page was produced on November 22 at 08:51:07 UTC. Flush the cache