Your Car Dealer Podcast
A entrepreneurship podcast from Mike Ramos, president of Your Car Dealer Bond LLC
Add hosts, guests and other creators at Podchaser
If you are a used car dealer this podcast is going to take your game to a whole different level! Stop zoning out during your commute or while you’re doing that busy work around the office or your backyard. Our FREE podcast is going to give you some fantastic ways to make more money during times that you might have otherwise been wasting time!
We believe that we will add a minimum of $200 of value for every hour of the Your Car Dealer Podcast that you fully digest. Let us earn a spot in your rotation today and have a listen to the top hacks and best practices from some of the most successful auto dealers and sales people in the country.
Regardless if you are just getting started or you have been in business for a few years but have hit a plateau. Perhaps you are in that small group of used car dealers where things are rolling and you can’t imagine that you could make any improvements.
Your Car Dealer Podcast is dedicated to offering used car dealers the best tips and tricks in the business for FREE! Do you want to increase sales, while decreasing overhead? Of course, you do and we can help. With over 20 years of experience, Your Car Dealer Bond LLC (YCDB) has developed a podcast that not only helps auto dealers increase their ROI, but will even help you train sales staff and your F&I folks out there in an efficient way.
Training is one of the most expensive exercises a dealership must perform but it’s even more expensive if they neglect the opportunity to invest in their staff. Knowledge is power and we are infusing used car dealers across the country with the ultimate tool belt needed to take your business to another level in 2018!
Here are just a few of the priceless nuggets you will gain from listening to Your Car Dealer Podcast:
1. How to go from selling 3 cars a month to 6 in less than 60 days.
2. How to go from selling 5 cars a month to 8 in less than 75 days.
3. The 80/20 rule! How are you spending your time?
4. The Law of 300%. How to leverage this tried, tested, and true method to get over that hump.
5. I need some fresh ideas on how to get more traffic to my dealership.
6. I ran out of friends and family to sell cars to, what do I do now?
7. My sales people are doing more walk-through’s but the needle isn’t moving?
8. How to create a SWOT analysis for your dealership so you understand your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
9. To be honest, I’m a new or underperforming sales person. What steps can I take today to start succeeding today?
10. I’m starting to get burnt out. I don’t mind working the long hours, even if that means sacrificing time away from my family. What frustrates me is that I feel like I’m spinning my wheels and not getting ahead or I feel under-appreciated at my dealership.
11. How to decrease your dealer bond rate?
12. How to decrease your dealer insurance rate?
13. What insurance coverages I absolutely need and what can I live without?
This podcast may use dynamic content insertion and uses a unique domain
Stats: Statistics are produced by Libsyn to help Your Car Dealer Podcast to understand how many downloads it is getting, or how many people are listening. Your device’s IP address and useragent is used to help calculate this figure. Libsyn is IAB v2 certified.
Dynamic content insertion: Libsyn may use limited data that they know about you - the device you’re using, the approximate location you’re in, or other data that can be derived from this, like the current weather forecast for your area - to change parts of the audio. Your Car Dealer Podcast may do this for advertising or for other forms of content, like news stories.
Your Car Dealer Podcast is able to use the above tools since its podcast host or measurement company offers this service. It doesn’t mean that this podcast uses them, or has access to this functionality. We use open data.
This podcast uses a unique RSS domain. This podcast is the only one that we’re aware of which uses a domain of cal-surety.libsyn.com for its RSS feed. Domains are always visible to anyone who can see your internet traffic - your internet service provider, employer or even your government - even when you use HTTPS connections. If your podcast app uses the RSS feed directly, like Apple Podcasts, then you can be tracked as a listener to this podcast every time your phone checks for a new episode.
Here’s more about insecure links and unique domains.
Apps shown above are appropriate for your device. See all platforms.
Information for podcasters
- Get official Apple, Google and Spotify badges to link to this podcast, or get a magic link for social media.
- Link direct to an episode
- Validate this podcast’s RSS feed at CastFeedValidator
- Learn more about our podcast pages
Privacy: In common with all podcast players, pressing "play" on the inbuilt player above will download the audio directly from the podcast host, and in doing so will share some personal data (like your IP address or details of your device) with them.
Links: We are using best endeavours to match podcast catalogue entries with this podcast.
Cache: We cache most information on these pages, and are currently caching pages for at least fourteen days. This page was produced on February 23 at 09:57:00 UTC. Flush the cache